Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Shelly's BONUS Club!


Shelly’s BONUS Club

At last!!!  A club where you can earn rewards based on what YOU spend!
This is a club you can start at any time, and spend any amount that you can afford each month.  REALLY!  You just need to make a purchase each month (for 6 consecutive months) and spend a minimum of $150 by the end of your 6th month in order to receive $25 in FREE product!  But the more you spend over the 6 months the more YOU get free!
This is what you can earn...
$150 - $249 earns $25 in free products
$250 - $349 earns $40 in free products
$350 - $449 earns $60 in free products
$450 - $549 earns $80 in free products
You can also bring me additional orders from your friends and they will count towards your rewards!   Want more rewards – bring new friends to a workshop!
But there is more!  I did call this a BONUS club!!!
Sign up to be in this club and you will be added to a list for my special BONUS offers!!!
BONUS #1 – Each month the next 3 people on my list will be able to purchase one of the hostess exclusive stamp sets – at the discounted hostess price!  Remember these are exclusive sets for hostesses only – so you can’t buy these unless you hostess a party… or of course, join this club!
BONUS #2 – At least 1 lucky club member a month will be able to purchase the current month’s Stamp of the Month for only $5!  This offer is good for club members with any size purchase!  Typically to get this price you must spend $50!
BONUS #3 - You CAN get credit for any product purchased for my workshops!    Not only do you get to attend a workshop and complete a great project – you can earn rewards!  Schedule a new friend to come with you (that isn't a club member) and add their first months purchase to your rewards total!!!
BONUS #4 – and this is BIG!!! Any month that my total club orders exceed $250 the next person on my list will receive 50% off any item in the current catalog!  
Can it get any easier!?!?
BONUS #5 - Give me your wish list and your credit card… I will place your order for you each month and have it shipped directly to your door! 
Here’s how it works:
Join the Club
Email me at GatherMemories@gmail.com and I will add you to the list of club members.  You can join the club at any time, but make sure you let me know so you are added to my list!  You just need to place an order during the month you join, so join now and order any time before the end of the month.

Place an order each month
·         Place your order on-line using the current month’s “BONUS Club” link on my website.  This will allow you to place your order at your convenience and it will be mailed directly to your house!  This is the best option when taking advantage of any CTMH specials that are good ‘while supplies last’.
·         E-mail your order to me.  All orders will be placed on the last day of the month.  You may save a little in shipping with this option, however you must pick your order up from me during one of my scheduled workshop times and I can’t guarantee monthly promotions will be available.
·         *Workshop orders*  To get club credit you must order one month prior to the workshop through me (not on-line) so it is shipped to my home to be cut/prepared for the class.  Any items you receive in the workshop that are partial packages will not be eligible for credit (ex – misc. embellishments or single sheets of paper added to your workshop kit).
E-mail your list of rewards!
You will need to place an order in your 6th month, but remember to e-mail me to let me know what FREE items you would like!  Hostess rewards include Stamps, blocks, ink pads, marker sets, re-inkers, Paper Packs, My Stickease assortments, Complements, all cardstock packs, workshop on the go kits, Studio J one-layout or 5-packs.  If you would like to order anything other than these items for your rewards please let me know and we will see what we can do.
Club Member list details
Email me to sign up as soon as you know you will be ordering that month and get on my list! 
·         Once you reach the top of the list and are eligible for one of the bonus items, you get first choice of that Bonus!
·         If you choose to skip that month I will offer the bonus to the next person on the list.  The following month you will have first choice again.  This will continue until you purchase the bonus item or finish your 6 months.
·         Once you purchase a bonus item you will be moved to the bottom of the list.  You will continue to move up each month until you hit the top of the list.
·         Since club members are able to choose to skip a month, you may be in various stages on the list for each of the bonus items. 
If you and a friend (or 2 or 3) would like to sign up together – no problem!  You can sign up as a team!  Just let me know.  You can even order separately, just remember you will have to split the bonuses and rewards… and I will leave that part to you J
 BONUS #6 - This club will officially start on August 1st with the release of the new Idea Book.  But here's the BONUS...you can sign up today to be first on the list!  Just place your first order in August or pre-order any new items and I will order for you on August 1 and that purchase counts as your first month's order!

E-mail me right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment