Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New Hostess Rewards!

CTMH has added even MORE rewards for hostesses!
 
Hostesses get even more savings with the My Acylix hostess reward stamp sets!
Use your select product credit earned from Gathering or Workshop sales to save more on these exclusive stamp sets that are only available to hostesses through January 2014!
 

"Washi Wonder" is a set of 24 for only $10 (a retail value of $17.95)
 
 
"The Party is On" is a set of 5 for only $8 (a $13.95 value)
 
"You only live once" is a set of 4 for only $6 (a $9.95 value)
 
"Family Photo" is a set of 5 for only $6 (a $9.95 value)
 
 
"Friend" is a set of 1 for only $4 (a $6.95 value)
 
 "Quick Cards - Bright All Night" is a set of 1 for only $4 (a $6.95 value)


"Wintery Wishes" is a set of 7 for only $8 (a $13.95 value)
 
 
If you like what you see, hurry and schedule an in-home Gathering, an on-line Gathering, a catalog party or have all your friends over for one of my workshops! 
I am scheduling all of these through January 2014! 
Contact me today to book a Gathering or join me at my catalog kick off to book a Workshop!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment