Saturday, June 29, 2013

Follow me to win!

The new Close To My Heart Fall/Winter catalog comes out August 1st!
 
 
I just love this new book, all the new products, and the new hostess rewards!
I know you will too, so I will be sharing sneak peeks with you all through July. 
 
To see all the new products
 
 ~follow this blog~
or
~like my GatheringMemoriesWithShelly Facebook Page~
 
I want to share all the new products with as many scrapbookers and papercrafters as possible.  So share my sites with your friends.
 
For every 10 people that start following me I will give away a prize!
It could be a specific product, a gift certificate, free shipping, or a percentage off your next order.
 
But you have to comment on this blog or comment/like my facebook post - that day - to win!
 
So comment often throughout July!
 
To get this started... I will be giving away a prize tonight.
 
This will be the only time I let you know ahead of time :) so this one is for my current followers!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment