Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sneak Peak...

The Close To My Heart Fall/Winter Idea Book is going to be released August 1!

But you don't have to wait to see it ALL!!!!

This Saturday, July 21st, I am having an open house to show you all of the great new products I have ordered from the new Idea Book! 

Join me anytime between 11am and 7pm to see…
·         8 NEW paper packs
·         8 ‘complements’(stickers/canvas shapes/dimensional elements/rub-ons) that match our new papers
·         8 scrapbooking workshop on the go kits (also matching our new papers)
·         1 Home Accents workshop on the go kit - this one is an Advent calendar
·         The NEW Artiste CRICUT cartridge – this is another CTMH exclusive
·         Spellbound – a Cricut Halloween party workshop kit
·         Mini Pigment based ink pads in 40 colors
·         6 new colors available in cardstock, inks and embellishments
·         15 of our new stamp sets
·         3 new glitter gels
·         Chalkboard shapes and chalk marker
·         30 new embellishments

Plus – receive a free Idea Book to take home with you so you can see all of the other new items available on August 1!  My next purchase will include all 40 of our new alcohol based markers!  I can’t wait to use these!

While you are here, join me to complete a FREE card using the new stamp set – “PUN FUN”. 

Make sure to RSVP here to get a free gift from me when you arrive!

Please share this with ALL your scrappy friends!  The person that has the most friends (that are not already on my e-mail list) come to my sneak peak on Saturday will get 15% off their first order in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment